Monday, June 24, 2013

Blogging "Skins"

For all of you who are completely unaware of the internet and its trends, for this series of posts I'm taking a proverbial page from Dan Bergstein's book blog titled "Blogging Twilight" and blogging about a new TV series I'm starting called Skins.

Personally, I have read the entire Twilight series (shout out to 1st book Bella - she is my favourite), but I admittedly have only read snippets of Mr. Bergstein's aforementioned blog.

Premise: he reads the entire series and blogs about his experience.

My thoughts: I should totally do this, too.
Secondary thoughts: That's a big commitment...
Tertiary thoughts: I'll add it to my bucket list!

This idea has popped us many a time for many a series (across several mediums), but never have I ever been in the midst of a bout of blogging AND beginning a new series. It's like a cosmic cerebral collision. Anyway, I'm eager about this project (sound familiar?) because I now have a direction AND it's manageable.

Manageable, you say? Elizabeth, you rarely (if ever) work on manageable projects.

I know, I know. But this one is different: Just like Dan reads a chapter (or so) and writes about it, I will watch an episode then blog about it. As easy as picking your nose. Because everyone knows making pie really isn't that easy.

Well that was crude.

Yes. But it got my point across.

(Sigh.)


No comments:

Post a Comment